Friday, June 5, 2009

Random Thoughts





I have been trying to come up with a subject for this blog...I guess I have blog block..
Anyway...1st thing ..has everyone seen the new front page on ArtFire???? Just go to Artfire.com to check it out.....It is AWSOME...



I went through my past purchases on ArtFire to get some ideas ..mostly supplies..decided on
My pearl lady ByBonnie.artfire.com...I have been making birthstone bracelets with fresh water pearls, Swarovski crystals and some times semi-precious birthstones..

Bonnie has been my go to lady for fresh water pearls..Bonnie lives in Hawaii and has some lovely necklaces made with the nut beads.....This is a very funny and friendly lady that
I am thrilled to call a friend.

She added some nut beads in an order that got my daughter-in-law thinking about some interesting necklaces....
pictured: Sept. bracelet, Nut beads, My favorite color pearls..

I guess random thinking is good...

1 comment:

  1. Yes it is! I random think all the time. I love the black and floral beads - very nice!
    Anne ^i^

    ReplyDelete